Discover inspiration for tasty food, self-care and relaxed parenting.
Be a homemaker for your tiny tribe. Be someone who enjoys creating a cozy lifestyle that relaxes mind, body and soul. No matter where, how or with whom you live, if you transform your little patch of the world into a place filled with good food, joy, love and laughter, then you are a homemaker.
To all of you homemakers out there, Mareike’s Cozy Corner is for you!
Inspiration for a cozy lifestyle with your tiny tribe.
Discover ideas for healthy meals that nourish your body and soul. Browse delicious soul food recipes to boost your mood from good to amazing.
In other words: Eat well and enjoy the tasty side of life.
The healthier we are as moms (mentally and physically), the better we are able to take care of our munchkins. This section provides tips to nurture body and mind in the year 0 (the year you became a mom).
Useful tips on how to navigate being pregnant, preparing for a new baby to parenting babies and toddlers. Mareike’s Cozy Corner aims to support first-time parents to figure out their priorities as a family.
The latest blog posts
- Tender oven-baked garlic lemon chicken – Fork yeah!
- Chunky blue cheese dressing – Indulgence on a spoon
- Uplifting Greek chickpea salad with tzatziki dressing
- 9 great ways to cope with COVID anxiety as a parent
- French Onion Dip – Ignite the flavors
- Extra yummy sweet potato hash browns
- Super creamy sesame peanut noodles
- 15 smart cooking hacks to make cooking fun and easy
- Light low-carb stuffed taco peppers
- Ultimate Southern biscuits with cheddar and bacon
- Super easy cheesy spinach muffins
- Protein rich broccoli fitness salad
- Super bowl grilled cheeseburger sandwiches
- Light lemon couscous with cilantro
- Discover 4 delicious ways to make lasagna
- Delicious goat cheese focaccia with sundried tomatoes and olives
- A deep homemade hair mask to fight dry winter hair
- Heavenly white chicken lasagna with Alfredo sauce
- Pecan pie: Truly a taste of the American South
- Delicious candy cane cookies for christmas
- Truly christmas-y eggnog cupcakes
- Eleven helpful baking hacks
- Sugar-free low-carb cinnamon star cookies for Christmas
- Rich mashed sweet potatoes with marshmallows