Discover inspiration for tasty food, self-care and relaxed parenting.
Be a homemaker for your tiny tribe. Be someone who enjoys creating a cozy lifestyle that relaxes mind, body and soul. No matter where, how or with whom you live, if you transform your little patch of the world into a place filled with good food, joy, love and laughter, then you are a homemaker. To all of you homemakers out there, Mareike’s Cozy Corner is for you!
Inspiration for a cozy lifestyle with your tiny tribe.
Discover ideas for healthy meals that nourish your body and soul as well as soul food recipes to boost your mood from good to amazing. Eat and live healthy all while enjoying the tasty side of life.
The healthier we are as moms (mentally and physically), the better we are able to take care of our munchkins. This section provides tips to nurture body and mind in the year 0 (the year you became a mom).
Useful tips on how to navigate being pregnant, preparing for a new baby to parenting babies and toddlers. Mareike’s Cozy Corner aims to support first-time parents to figure out their priorities as a family.
The latest blog posts
- Heavenly white chicken lasagna with Alfredo sauce
- Pecan pie: Truly a taste of the American South
- Delicious candy cane cookies for christmas
- Truly christmas-y eggnog cupcakes
- Eleven helpful baking hacks
- Sugar-free low-carb cinnamon star cookies for Christmas
- Rich mashed sweet potatoes with marshmallows
- Extra creamy no-bake cheesecake with only 5 ingredients
- Thanksgiving turkey emergency? How to quickly and safely defrost a turkey last-minute
- Let’s fall in love with 10 cozy soups, chowders and stews
- Healthy creamy roasted cauliflower soup
- Mouth-watering German-style meat balls
- I’m Alfredo I am rather hungry – 5 tasty recipes using Alfredo sauce
- Zoodles with bacon alfredo sauce
- Sweet caroline oh oh oh! Healthy fudgy sweet potato brownies
- Amazing French toast cupcakes with bacon
- Magical mashed avocado potatoes
- Mom, what’s for dinner? – 10 kid-friendly healthy dinner ideas
- Recipe for a homemade version of Costco’s chicken bake
- German potato salad vegetarian style
- Creamy cauliflower and gnocchi casserole
- Double hazelnut muffins
- Red velvet cupcakes with buttercream frosting
- How pizzare! Pizza tortilla rolls