Latest posts on Mareike’s Cozy Corner
- Mini burrito pockets – Your new favorite beach day snack
- Cake that! Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake
- Nacho average salad – the Nacho salad bowl
- Healthier french fries
- Baileys chocolate icecream
- Filling me softly: Zucchini/eggplant tomato casserole
Recipe of the week
Article of the week
Discover recipes for Healthy Eating and tasty Soul Food. As someone who wants to eat and live healthy, while still enjoying the tasty side of life, my recipes focus on easy and mostly quick-to-prepare meals that everyone can enjoy and that provide you with great nutricious value.
Love yourself fiercely and treat yourself kindly with the ideas featured on Wellbeing.
Browse through the Parenting section to get useful tips on how to navigate through being mom and dad. Mareike’s Cozy Corner aims to support first-time parents to figure out their priorities as a family and how to make smart decisions for raising a little one – from money and soul saving hacks, to practical tips on how to enjoy the experience of being mom and dad and to keep your cool.
Be a homemaker. Be someone who enjoys creating a cozy lifestyle that relaxes mind, body and soul. No matter where, how or with whom you live, if you transform your little patch of the world into a place filled with good food, joy, love and laughter, then you are a homemaker. To all of you homemakers out there, Mareike’s Cozy Corner is for you!
Latest on Healthy Eating
Latest on Soul Food
Latest on Parenting
- NEW: The first year of motherhood
- Buckle up: Selecting the perfect car seat for your toddler
- Things no one tells you about newborns
Latest on Wellbeing
- NEW: Ice, ice baby: Why cold showers in the morning are good for you
- Cell regenerating face mask
- Detox body scrub