Imagine it’s a warm summer night and your heart is longing for a light snack or maybe you are looking for a nice healthy dip for a few veggies to nibble on while binge watching your favorite Netflix show? Say hello to hummus. The tasty chickpea mousse is just what you are looking for.
- 1.5 cups (150 grams) of drained chickpeas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of native olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoons of tahini paste (sesame paste) (click here)
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 zest of lemon
- 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro/coriander
How to prepare hummus
Through all ingredients in a blender and blend it for 3-5 minutes until you have a smooth dip. Let it rest in the fridge for about one hour to let the spices fully infuse the mouse.