Loving yourself fiercely and treating yourself kindly are two of the most important things you can do to achieve wellbeing and happiness. It all starts and ends with YOU. Especially so as most of us lead busy lifes that seem more about the ability to multitask and going at an ever faster speed. We forget to pause and do things that serve no greater purpose other than saying “You deserve this”. All strength in life ultimately needs to come from within to be sustainable. We are however only capable of radiating this inner strength, if we allow for pampering ourselfs and doing this that are all about our personal wellbeing.
- “How are you today?” – Roll the dice towards mental wellbeingIn many ways, happiness is a choice. While there are of course events in our lives that make us fail to see the bright side … Read more
- The shrug: How to release neck and shoulder tension"Hello darkness, my old friend…" We all know the feeling – the feeling of tension lingering between our shoulder blades and creeping into our necks. … Read more
- Ice, ice baby: Why cold showers in the morning are good for youWe all know the feeling: the alarm woke us up waaaaay before we were fully ready to exit dreamland and leave our warm, cozy bed. … Read more
- That magical glow: A cell regenerating facial maskAs cozy and wonderful as winter might be, it also puts tremendous stress on our facial skin. Dry heating air indoors, cold weather outside. That’s … Read more
- Morning Yoga for inner strength and mindfulnessBeing a mom can take a lot of your energy – both mentally and physically. Heck, sometimes just being a fully functioning adult (without a … Read more
- Love Yourself Fiercely: Detox Body ScrubOur skin is our largest organ. A fairly smart one as well. If you thought your brain is the natural frontrunner in that department, think … Read more
- What’s soap? Easy DIY soap recipesOur skin is the biggest organ of our body. It reacts to all our emotions and shows whether we are healthy or sick. It is … Read more